The LifeWise STL Health and Wellness Program offers fitness classes, nutrition and health education classes, self-care opportunities and one-on-one coaching sessions. Participants receive the support needed to achieve their health and wellness goals.
Our program features the following:
- Weekly fitness classes, such as circuit training, Zumba, yoga and cardio dance
- Occasional health and nutrition education or self-care opportunities to learn how to prepare healthy meals and prevent disease and how to live well physically, emotionally, mentally and socially
- Weekly sessions to learn how to prepare healthy meals and prevent disease
- Individual coaching sessions to discuss health and wellness goals
- Free childcare while the participant is in class (for classes at LifeWise location)
- Fellowship in a welcoming environment
Currently, classes may be held in-person or virtually via Zoom. In-person class guidelines require social distancing, masks and a limited number of participants.