Through one-on-one coaching, financial education and access to credit and wealth building financial products, members receive economic wellness services that provide the support needed to achieve their economic goals. Families, individuals and LifeWise StL employees are invited to attend financial education classes and meet privately with financial social workers and coaches to establish clearly defined goals and develop strategies to meet them.
- Obtaining and reviewing credit reports
- Creating debt-reduction plans
- Creating savings goals and plans
- Accessing checking and savings accounts
- Organizing and understanding financial documents
- Designing a unique budget
- Addressing the behaviors that prevent individuals from successfully reaching goals
- Accessing healthy wealth-building and credit-building products
View the Program Calendar.
Download the English flyer. Download the Spanish flyer.
If you are interested in LifeWise StL Economic Wellness Services, please fill out our interest form and one of our staff members will contact you to speak further.
For more information, please contact one of our staff members directly:
Natalie Gemberling Webb, Director of Economic Wellness, firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 260-6371
Mayda Paredes (se habla español), Coordinator of Economic Wellness, email@example.com or (314) 260-6379
Arissa Calvert, Financial Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 627-1240
Tyra Cole, Financial Social Worker, email@example.com or (314) 260-6380
Rachel McBeath (se habla español), Credit and Asset Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 260-6376