The Bodega will reopen on Thursday, October 21.
The Bodega provides convenient access to affordable, high-quality essentials that support families in redirecting money and resources towards other financial planning and goals. Some of the items that are sold in the Bodega include: new and gently used clothing, new underwear and socks, baby supplies, personal care and household items.
Thursdays: 10:00am – 2:00pm and 4:00pm – 6:30pm
- No waiting in the lobby, wait in your car or outside until you receive a text/page that it is your turn to shop.
- Use your smartphone to get in line at https://app.waitwhile.com/lists/lifewisestl/join or scan the QR code below.
- Click “Join waitlist.”*
- Enter your name and phone, and click confirm.
*You will not be able to join the waitlist if the Bodega is not open.
No smartphone? Register in the lobby to receive a pager.
- Two shopping spots will be allowed in the Bodega at the same time.
- Only one adult shopper per spot.
- No children at this time.
- Face mask required.
- Do not enter if you feel sick or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.