Starting on Wednesday, September 15, City Harvest Market will reopen for in-person shopping!
Our Market provides a level of access to fresh and healthy foods that would otherwise be too expensive for purchase. There are many community options for free canned goods, but this model is unique in its provision of fresh and frozen alternatives. Not a traditional food pantry, our market provides a dignified, quality shopping experience.
Wednesdays: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Thursdays: 10:00am – 12:00pm and 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- No waiting in the lobby, wait in your car or outside until you receive a text/page that it is your turn to shop.
- Use your smartphone to get in line at https://app.waitwhile.com/lists/lifewisestl/join or scan the QR code below.
- Click “Join waitlist.”*
- Enter your name and phone, and click confirm.
*You will not be able to join the waitlist, if the market is not open.
No smartphone? Register in the lobby to receive a pager.
- Only one adult shopper per spot.
- No children at this time.
- Face mask required.
- Do not enter if you feel sick or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Download the English flyer. Download the Spanish flyer.