At LifeWise StL, we are committed to ensuring everyone in our community has access to fresh, healthy, and affordable food, as well as essential daily items. Our City Harvest Market and The Bodega are designed to offer a dignified and quality shopping experience, standing out from traditional food pantries and resource centers.
City Harvest Market:
- Wednesdays: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursdays: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Thursdays: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Beginning June 1, 2023, active LifeWise StL participants can shop once a week, every week, in both the Bodega and the Food Market. However, community members not engaged in our programs can shop once a week in both outlets, but only during the 1st full week and 3rd week of each month.
View the 2023 Schedule
Shopping Policy (Effective June 1, 2023):
- LifeWise StL Participants: Can shop once a week in both the Market and the Bodega.
- Community Members (Non-Participants): Can shop once a week in both the Market and the Bodega during the 1st and 3rd weeks of each month.
Eligibility for LifeWise StL Participants:
- Participation in LifeWise StL programs within the last 1.5 years, or 5 years for Senior Programming.
- Programs include: Early Childhood Center, Young Scholars After School, LifeWise Academy, Freedom School Summer Program, Wellness Programs, Economic Wellness Programs, Senior Programming, and Family and Community Council.
For Community Members:
- We encourage all community members to learn more about and consider joining our programs. Even if you are not currently enrolled, you are welcome to access the City Harvest Market and The Bodega as per the shopping policy.
How it works:
- No waiting in the lobby; please wait in your car or outside until you receive a text/page that it is your turn to shop.
- Use your smartphone to get in line at https://app.waitwhile.com/lists/lifewisestl/join or scan the QR code below.
- Click “Join waitlist.”*
- Enter your name and phone, and click confirm.
*You will not be able to join the waitlist, if the market is not open.
No smartphone? Register in the lobby to receive a pager.
- Only one adult shopper per spot.
- No children allowed at this time.
- Do not enter if you are feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Download the English flyer. Download the Spanish flyer.