Through one-on-one coaching, financial education and access to credit and wealth building financial products, members receive financial stability services that provide the support needed to achieve their economic goals. Families, individuals and LifeWise STL employees are invited to attend financial education classes and meet privately with financial social workers and coaches to establish clearly defined goals and develop strategies to meet them.
- Obtaining and reviewing credit reports
- Creating debt-reduction plans
- Accessing checking and savings accounts
- Organizing and understanding financial documents
- Designing a unique budget
- Addressing the behaviors that prevent individuals from successfully reaching goals
View the Program Calendar.
For more information, please contact Kapria Lipscomb, Financial Social Worker, at email@example.com or (314) 627-1240 or Mayda Paredes, Financial Social Worker, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 260-6379.